Discovered large penis ! Discovered large penis !

Your 12 second melody has a following 9 seconds of silence, almost nothing happens in the song, your title is very random, this isn't very ambient, your tags are just button mashes... This in and of itself isn't bad, but the categorization and presentation of this short melody is ill-fitting.

Jumper - Beyond The Walls Jumper - Beyond The Walls

I wonder what happened to Jumper, where are those sick beats. Oh, here is, back with a vengeance for my headphones. 10/10, will listen to again. Keep it up, I'll always be listening.

P. S., do I detect a hint of Navi (LoZ) in this song? I swear the "hey" is from that.

Jumper responds:

Thanks a lot man. Sorry for being internet dead for a while but I'm in a time of my life where I'm just lost in all of what's happening. But when I'm not busy doing other stuff I'm always working on a new song. And yes, it is in fact Navi from The Legend of Zelda :D

~ Main Menu ~ ~ Main Menu ~

Really nice loop, it doesn't feel like it loops, but surprisingly it does. I feel like it adds something else every time.

Great job, 10/10

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks :)

Meticulous Calculation Meticulous Calculation

I love this song, I can't describe exactly what I love, but hey. No constructive criticism, because there's nothing to fix.

Amazing job.

DoopSwindler responds:

Thank you very much.

Jumper - To World's End Jumper - To World's End

The return of the Jumper. I thought you gave up n***a, glad to see you're back in action.

As always, great song Jumper, keep up the good work.

Jumper responds:

Nah! I was just focusing on other stuff for a bit. :P I've got another one coming, though! This time, some Trap / Future Bass / Neon / whatever you want to call it. xD

Thanks for the comment, Seymour!

Epic Orchestral Battle Epic Orchestral Battle

This lives up to its name: epic.

Auralisis responds:

Thanks. It's the first time I recieve a compliment from a Guado!
- Limit Break

track - 27 track - 27

I wouldn't call this dubstep, but it's still a very good song. Good job.

Phractle responds:

Got it! Thanks.

Impact Impact

I liked it Jumper, excited for the full release when its time comes.

Thanks a lot, Seymour :D

Badlands Badlands

I thought this was great. Gave a foreign feel, like something out of the general middle east area? Also, I freaking love Metroid Prime with a passion so props to that desc.

Aether (new) Aether (new)

Never a disappointment Jumper. A beautiful piece of work like your other songs. Not a loop, but I put it on loop so I can listen to it for a long time. Simply amazing, keep it up. The beginning, especially, did it for me. It's magical.

Jumper responds:

As always, thanks a lot! I'm currently trying to finish them, but it's a lot of work. I think it will be easier to do so when I'll know a little bit more about mixing and sound design. But for now, thanks again for the support! I'll need a lot on this journey. :P This is just the beginning!

( I've just realised how overly epic that sounds. lol )