Shop n' Buy Shop n' Buy

Pretty entertaining, very original. Great job!

CyanSandwich responds:

Cheers :)

Drooz Drug Dance Drooz Drug Dance

I thought that was pretty great. Nice animation, funny, good song. Bravo

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Bad voice acting, bits of blasphemy. Other than that, not bad.

Shooter 2 Shooter 2

I give this game such a bad score for several reasons. 1) I was not fond of how fast they came at you from out of nowhere. 2) The camera is incredibly zoomed in so I couldn't really see anything. 3) The ship could be damaged from a small radius outside of the ship. There was like an invisible barrier that once crossed, would damage you regardless of it actually touching your ship.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Ah god it got hard but it was very fun and original. Good job!

Russian Prison Escape Russian Prison Escape

Not too bad graphics, good gameplay, but the link at the end for part 2 is broken. Sends me to a generic search engine page.

Discovered large penis ! Discovered large penis !

Your 12 second melody has a following 9 seconds of silence, almost nothing happens in the song, your title is very random, this isn't very ambient, your tags are just button mashes... This in and of itself isn't bad, but the categorization and presentation of this short melody is ill-fitting.

Jumper - Beyond The Walls Jumper - Beyond The Walls

I wonder what happened to Jumper, where are those sick beats. Oh, here is, back with a vengeance for my headphones. 10/10, will listen to again. Keep it up, I'll always be listening.

P. S., do I detect a hint of Navi (LoZ) in this song? I swear the "hey" is from that.

Jumper responds:

Thanks a lot man. Sorry for being internet dead for a while but I'm in a time of my life where I'm just lost in all of what's happening. But when I'm not busy doing other stuff I'm always working on a new song. And yes, it is in fact Navi from The Legend of Zelda :D

~ Main Menu ~ ~ Main Menu ~

Really nice loop, it doesn't feel like it loops, but surprisingly it does. I feel like it adds something else every time.

Great job, 10/10

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks :)

Eastern Dragon Eastern Dragon

It blows my mind, man... EXCELLENT work.

FAUX: Ehle FAUX: Ehle

This... is... AWESOME!!! Nice, it looks like something that could be featured in a game!

nicole nicole

The Amazing Adventures of Gumball

That's the show's title where she is from.